Monday, November 10, 2014

Wage Theft & Labor Law Violations Hearing Scheduled for this Friday

I am pleased to announce that my wage theft and labor law violations hearing will be held this Friday. I look forward to sharing the results of what happens during this meeting.

Should my former employer be worried?  Hell YES!  A wage theft judgement ruled in my favor will be a fatal blow to the museum and to my former boss's professional reputation.  So boss, I hope you are considering what your next career move will be because you WILL be sanctioned by the Association of Fundraising Professionals.  Also, I will make sure ALL agencies that provide grant monies to the museum are aware of the museum's illegal actions.

It is my right to share this information and my former employer cannot expect me to cease and desist on this issue.

Please feel free to write a letter of complaint addressed to the board members.  Your opinion matters!

Send mail to:

Marie Strait, Board President
San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles
520 South 1st St.
San Jose, CA 95113

Or visit Marie's website and email her directly at:

For a full listing of board members please visit: