Take this survey to calculate what your potential risk is at having your due process rights violated as a user of social media. Calculate your answer to the following eight questions to evaluate your risk score:
Yes = 2 points; No = 1 point
- Do you spend more than five hours a month online?
- Do you spend over an hour a month on social media websites such as Twitter or FaceBook?
- Do you utilize the internet to stay engaged with your community, for other civic purposes, or even to just read news that interests you?
- In the past year have you used the internet to contact one of your public officials or agencies for any reason?
- Do you currently Follow or Friend any public officials or agencies on social media sites like Twitter or FaceBook?
- In the past year have you used social as a means to complain about or express disagreement with your elected officials or government agencies?
- In the past year have you used hashtags related to government/political issues in any social media communication you've posted?
- Have you ever experienced being blocked or unfriended by public officials or agencies on social media sites like Twitter or FaceBook?
Be sure to visit my other blog where I've posted the results of my public records requests pertaining to a variety of public Twitter accounts to see who is on their Twitter block/mute list:
Click here to see who public officials and police agencies are blocking from their Twitter accounts.