Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Banned Twitter Feeds Week 2015 Announcement!

In honor of Banned Books Week 2015 I will be hosting my own week long Banned Twitter Feeds Week!  I want to highlight the variety of ways public officials engage in the unlawful use of Twitter and other social media platforms when interacting with other users.

During the week of Sunday, September 27th I will be sharing the block and mute lists of a variety of US mayors!  I will also unveil the Redress Dress I created!

more to come...

Continue reading my blog entries to learn more about the issue.

Here are some blog highlights:
See who the San Francisco City Attorney Blocks on his Twitter Accounts
The Due Process Violation Risk Calculator
Analysis of San Francisco DA George Gascon's Twitter Block List
City of Santa Ana Police Department Releases List of Blocked/Muted Twitter Users