Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tim Canova's Campaign Account is Censored on Twitter

In my previous post I talked about the use of Twitter to promote one's own election campaign.

However, I want to point something very important out about how Twitter treats the campaign account of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's opponent, Tim Canova.  Three weeks before the DNC email leaks I posted this video to YouTube.  It shows me searching for and successfully finding the tweets posted by the @Tim_Canova account.  Yet, when I do the same search for tweets posted by the @Canova4Congress account I get no results.  I've continued doing this search throughout the month of July and August with the same results.




You can try this yourself to see what results you get!

Log out to test your own account!

Click here for more information on how to do a Twitter search!